- Enquire Now
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Maun, Botswana
Group size: 2 – 8 people per vehicle
Safari Vehicle Type: Open sided 4 x 4 Toyota Land Cruiser or Land Rover
Single Supplement : Not applicable
Rates: Green Season (Jan – June / Nov & Dec) USD 1,687.50 pps / Peak Season (July – October) USD 2,145 pps
Botswana is seen as the last True Wilderness on Earth and offers what money cannot buy….Experience Africa’s greatest secret with this unique immersion in Botswana’s zebra migration. This vast Eden is home to Africa’s diverse animal populations and is the setting for your future explorations and adventure.
Day 2 & 3: Okavango area of Moremi
The morning starts with a visit to a Cultural Village in the Sankuyo area of Moremi where we are shown the lifestyles & tradition of the Bayei tribe. We then continue with a leisure game drive which transfers us into the Okavango area of Moremi. The next day a morning boat excursion unfolds the true beauty of this area with lunch being enjoyed either back at camp or at a shady stop in the wilderness. Standard Comfort Mobile Safari (All meals)
Day 4 & 5: Khwai area of Moremi
After breakfast, we move our camp to the Khwai flood plains where during our afternoon and morning game drives; we explore the pristine wilderness in search of the many species of animals and birdlife that make Moremi their home. (Optional activity at own expense – 2 hour Mokoro excursion) Standard Comfort Mobile Safari (All meals)
Day 6: Moremi – Maun
An early morning game drive takes us out of Moremi returning to Maun. Time permitting lunch can be enjoyed at a local restaurant (at own expense). Afterwards we transfer to the airport to board our onward flight. (Breakfast only)
The itinerary will depend on local conditions.
Game drives are guaranteed with window seats.
• Day 1 – from Maun Airport
• Day 6 – to Maun Airport
Light Lunch on arrival, 1 night tented camp accommodation on a dinner bed & breakfast basis, 4 nights Standard Comfort Mobile with all meals, mineral water, camp bed, mattress, bed roll and small pillow, boat excursion.
International/regional flights, airport taxes, visa costs, towels, drinks, mokoro excursion, lunch on Day 6, optional excursions, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
Standard Comfort Mobile Safari in exclusive camps through Botswana, allow the safari crew to set up camp, prepare hearty meals for you and expertly guide you through the African bushveld.
1. 2 – 8 clients per vehicle (2 vehicles may travel together on certain departures).
2. Scheduled departures. Private tailor-made safaris on offer between November and June
Tents and Equipment:
1. 2 person spacious dome tent (L3m x W3m x H2.20m) with built in groundsheet, 2 large aerating windows with mosquito netting.
2. 2 camp beds with high density foam mattress, bed linen and pillow.
3. “Alfresco” en-suite bathroom (2m x 3m) with warm bucket shower, bath towel, hand towel, hand
basin and porta-potti toilet.
4. A large canvas canopy (5m x 5m) is used as a dining area.
Food and Drinks:
1. 3 wholesome meals each day.
2. Tea and coffee available in camp.
3. Mineral water is provided.
Not included: Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, these can be purchased at the start of the safari or pre-ordered
1. Open sided 4 x 4 Toyota Land Cruiser or Land Rover, ideal for game viewing.
2. Cooler boxes and battery charging facilities on all vehicles.
1. Guide, chef and camp assistants.
|Tour Code||Starting: Maun (OK)||Ending: Maun (OK)|
|OK3||WED 2018-03-07||MON 2018-03-12|
|OK4||WED 2018-04-11||MON 2018-04-16|
|OK5||WED 2018-05-02||MON 2018-05-07|
|OK6||WED 2018-06-06||MON 2018-06-11|
|OK7||WED 2018-07-04||MON 2018-07-09|
|OK8||WED 2018-08-01||MON 2018-08-06|
|OK8A||WED 2018-08-08||MON 2018-08-13|
|OK9||WED 2018-09-05||MON 2018-09-10|
|OK9A||WED 2018-09-12||MON 2018-09-17|
|OK10||WED 2018-10-03||MON 2018-10-08|
|OK11||WED 2018-11-07||MON 2018-11-12|